How to Access Student Information
FACTS School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
FACTS’s Family Portal is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades, attendance, homework as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use FACTS Family Portal:
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to www.factsmgt.com and click Logins.
- Select Parent Login from the menu bar and select Family Portal Login from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create New Family Portal Account.
- Type the school’s District Code: MCA-CA
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your Family Portal login (Please allow few minutes to receive the email). The link is active for 6 hours.
- In the email select Click to Create your Family Portal login link.
- Enter Username and Password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
You may now log in to Family Portal (www.factsmgt.com) using your new User Name and Password.
Family Portal allows you to access:
- Student attendance and daily grades
- Progress reports, report cards, and transcripts
- Lesson plans and homework
- School events